2* 10/100/1000T + 2 100/1000 SFP + 8 10/100/1000T IEC-61850-3 Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch w/ Enhanced G.8032 Ring & MMS, LTDP**, PTPv2
- Compliant with IEC61850-3 & IEEE1613
- Supports PTP IEEE1588v2 two-step on Giga ports
- Built-in MMS server based on IEC61850-90-4 switch data modeling for SCADA with monitoring and control
- IEC packet counter for GOOSE monitoring
- QoS for GOOSE packet**
- LTDP** (Link Train Discovery Protocol) to auto-assign IP as well as inherit the configuration in replaced switch
- Enhanced G.8032 ring protection < 20ms for single ring. Supports auto mode, enhanced mode, train mode, multi-VLAN and basic mode; Enhanced G.8032 ring covers multicast packets; MSTP 16MSTI / RSTP; support MRP ring**
- Miss-wiring avoidance & node failure protection
- User friendly UI, including auto topology drawing and DDM threshold monitoring with dB values***; Complete CLI
- Support LACP link aggregation, IGMP v3/router port, DHCP server & DHCP Option82; Port based DHCP distribution, Mac based DHCP server, QoS by VLAN, SSH/SSL, HTTPS, INGRESS/EGRESS ACL L2/L3, TACACS+*, QinQ**, SMS**
- Protocol based VLAN** ; IPv4/IPv6 Subnet based VLAN**
- Environmental Monitoring for temp, voltage and current
- Wide range dual DC input from 36V~72V with galvanic isolation
- Optional InstaView** for centralized backup, editing the configuration file and upgrade firmware
- USB port to backup, restore the configuration file and upgrade firmware (-U model)
Lantech IGS-5408DFT-PT is a high performance L2+ (Gigabit uplink) switch with 8 10/100/1000T + 2 10/100/1000T + 2 Dual Speed SFP that complies with IEC 61850-3 & IEEE 1613. It delivers ITU G.8032 enhanced ring recovery less than 20ms in single ring while also supports train ring, enhanced mode, multiple VLAN model with easy configuration.
The built-in MMS server allows SCADA to control & monitor switch for data modeling, it also support hardware 2 step PTP (Precision Time Protocol) with IEEE 1588v2 standard.
GOOSE monitoring packet counter; Built-in MMS server for IEC61850 data modeling for monitoring and control Optional QoS for GOOSE packet
The exclusive GOOSE monitoring function (IEC packet) can display the counter of GOOSE message transmitted and received by port.
The built-in MMS (Manufacturing Messaging Specification) server can help SCADA to monitor and control switch by data modeling. It covers system, power, port status, environmental monitoring, network configuration.
Optional QoS scheme for Goose packet to ensure low latency in the data patch.
LTDP**(Link Train Discovery Protocol) for zero- touch maintenance
Lantech IPGS-5208GF (IP67/IP54) features LTDP protocol in single ring topology that can help to get the same IP for replaced switch or restore the same configuration with zero-touch.
Miss-wiring avoidance, Repowered auto ring restore, Loop protection
The IGS-5408DFT-PT also embedded several features for stronger and reliable network protection in an easy and intuitive way. When the pre-set ring configuration failed or looped by miss-wiring, Lantech IGS-5408DFT-PT is able to alert with the LED indicator and disable ring automatically. Repowered auto ring restore function (node failure protection) ensures the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back. The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back. This feature prevents the broken ring and keep ring alive without any re-configuration needed. Loop protection is also available to prevent the generation of broadcast storm when a dumb switch is inserted in a closed loop connection.
Enhanced G.8032 ring, 16 MSTI MSTP; Optional MRP ring**
Lantech IGS-5408DFT-PT features enhanced G.8032 ring which can be self-healed in less than 20ms for single ring topology protection covering Multicast packets. It also supports various ring topologies that covers double ring, multi-chain (under enhanced ring), train ring, basic ring, multiple-VLAN ring and auto-ring with easy setup. The innovative auto-Ring configurator (auto mode) can calculate owner and neighbor in one step. It supports MSTP that allows spanning tree over VLAN for redundant links with 16 MSTI.
DHCP option 82 & Port based, Mac based DHCP, Option66, IPv6 DHCP server**
DHCP option 82 and Port based DHCP function can offer the same IP address on port base or VLAN base where there is need to replace the new device connecting to Lantech switches to avoid any network disruption. The built-in DHCP Option 82 server offers the convenience of policy setting on the switch. Mac based DHCP server function assigns an IP address according to its MAC address to include dumb switches in DHCP network. DHCP option 66 is also supported. Optional IPv6 address resolution for DHCP server can be supported.
QoS by VLAN for legacy devices
QoS by VLAN can allow switch to tag QoS by VLAN regardless the devices acknowledge QoS or not in which greatly enhance the bandwidth management in a network.
QinQ**, QoS QinQ** and GVRP** supported
It supports the QinQ**, QoS QinQ**, GVRP** for large VLAN segmentation.
IGMPv3, GMRP**, router port, static multicast forwarding and multicast Ring protection
The unique multicast protection under enhanced G.8032 ring can offer immediate self-recovery instead of waiting for IGMP table timeout. It also supports IGMPv3, GMRP**, router port and static multicast forwarding binding by ports for video surveillance application.
User friendly GUI, Auto topology drawing
The user friendly UI, innovative auto topology drawing and topology demo makes IGS-5408DFT-PT much easier to get hands-on. The IGS-5408DFT-PT supports DMI interface that can correspond with DDM SFPs (Digital diagnostic monitor) to display the five parameters in Lantech’s UI, including optical output power, input power, temperature, laser bias current and transceiver supply voltage***. The TX power/RX power raw data is automatically converted to dB values for installer, making it easier to calculate the fiber distance. The complete CLI enables professional engineer to configure setting by command line.
Editable configuration file; USB port for configuration upload & download; InstaView** for mass deployment
The configuration file of Lantech IGS-5408DFT-PT can be exported and edited with word processor for the other switches configuration with ease. The factory reset button can restore the setting back to factory default and built-in watchdog design can automatically reboot the switch when CPU is found dead.
The built-in USB port can have configuration upload & download by USB dongle.
With optional InstaView, the configuration files can be mass backup, mass-editable deployed and auto upgrading firmware in batch make maintenance easy.
Event log & message; 2 DI / 2 DO
In case of event, the IGS-5408DFT-PT is able to send an email & SMS** text message to pre-defined addresses as well as SNMP Traps our immediately. It provides 2 DI and 2 DO. When disconnection of the specific port was detected; DO will activate the signal LED to alarm. DI can integrate the sensors for events and DO will trigger the alarm while sending alert information to IP network with email and traps.
Environmental monitoring for switch inside information
The environmental monitoring can detect switch overall temperature, voltage and current where can send the SNMP traps, email and SMS** alert when abnormal.
Wide range dual DC powered input with galvanic isolation; Relay contact alarm
The Lantech IGS-5408DFT-PT is designed with wide range dual power input from 18V~72VDC with galvanic isolation. Featured with relay contact alarm function, the IGS-5408DFT-PT is able to connect with alarm system in case of power failure or port disconnection. The IGS-5408DFT-PT also provides ±2500V EFT, ±4000V Surge and ±8000V ESD air protection, which can reduce unstable situation caused by power line and Ethernet.
Industrial hardened design for extended temperature operation
Lantech IGS-5408DFT-PT features high reliability and robustness coping with extensive EMI/RFI phenomenon, environmental vibration and shocks usually found in factory, substation, steel automation, aviation, mining and process control. It is the best solution for Automation, transportation, surveillance, Wireless backhaul, Semi-conductor factory and assembly lines.
- 8 10/100/1000T + 2 10/100/1000T + 2 Dual Speed SFP (Total 12 Ports Switch)
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 24Gbps
- 16K MAC address table
- Built-in MMS server for SCADA data-modeling with control and monitoring
- System info
- Environmental monitoring
- Device event report
- Port status
- Port statistic
- Port event report
- Firmware upgrade
- Network configuration
- Two-step hardware PTP compliant with IEEE 1588 v2 for Gigabit ports
- Optional QoS for Goose packet
- DDM to support SFP diagnostic function***
- Automatically convert the raw data into dB values for TX power/RX power, making it easier to measure the fiber distance
- 10KB Jumbo frame
- User friendly UI, auto topology drawing, topology demo, complete CLI for professional setting
- Enhanced G.8032 Ring recovery < 20ms in single ring
- Support various ring/chain topologies, including train ring, enhanced ring, basic ring, auto ring & multiple VLAN ring
- Enhanced G.8032 ring configuration with ease
- Auto ring configuration(auto mode) for single ring
- Covers multi-cast and data packets
- Provides EFT protection ±2500 VDC for power line.
- Supports ±8000 VDC ESD air protection
- ±4000V Surge for signal port
- provides 8 priority queues Port base, Tag Base and Type of Service Priority
- IEEE 802.1d STP, IEEE 802.1w RSTP,802.1s MSTP VLAN redundancy with with 16 MSTI
- 4K 802.1Q VLAN, Port based VLAN, GVRP*, QinQ*, QoS QinQ*
- Supports IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, Cisco CDP; LLDP info can be viewed via Web/ Console/ LantechTM InstaView**
- DHCP server / client / DHCP Option 82 relay / DHCP Option 82 server Port based DHCP server; DHCP Option 66; IPv6 address resolution for DHCP server**
- Mac based DHCP server to assign IP address that includes dumb switches in DHCP network
- Bandwidth Control
- Ingress packet filter and egress rate limit
- Broadcast/multicast packet filter control
- Relay alarm output system events
- Miss-wiring avoidance
- LED indicator
- Repowered auto ring restore
- Ensure the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back
- The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back
- TFTP/ SFTP**/HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaView** for multiple upgrade
- Configuration backup and restoration
- Supports text configuration file for system quick installation
- USB port for upload / download configuration by USB dongle
- InstaView** for centralized configuration deployment, backup & upgrade
- System Event Log, SMTP Email alert, SMS** mobile (text) and SNMP Trap for alarm support; 32 RMON counters
- SSL/SSH/INGRESS/EGRESS ACL L2/L3
- Port Security: MAC address entries/Filter/MAC-Port binding
- IP Security: IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder.
- Login Security: IEEE802.1X/RADIUS
- HTTPS for secure access to the web interface
- Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application
- Multicast static route for non- IGMP camera to prevent flooding; IGMP router port to assign query in ring for reversed multicast video flow
- IGMPv1,v2,v3 with Query mode for multimedia; GMRP**
- Factory reset button to restore setting to factory default
- Watchdog design to auto reboot switch CPU is found dead
- LTDP** (Link Train Discovery Protocol) with Port based DHCP can assign the same IP address and configuration to replacing switches in single ring. It can also keep the config file when switches being swapped
- Supports DIDO (2 Digital Input / 2 Digital Output)
- Wide range dual input power from 36V to 72V with galvanic isolation
- Environmental monitoring for system input voltage, current and ambient temperature.
- IP30 metal housing with DIN rail and Wall-mount** design