Lantech : IPGS-3008
8 10/100/1000T L2+ 8 PoE at/af Industrial Managed Switch w/ Enhanced G.8032 Ring; Optional 12V model
- Support IEEE802.3at/af up to 30W per port
- PoE management incl, Detection and Scheduling
- Enhanced G.8032 ring protection < 20ms for single ring. Supports auto mode*, enhanced mode*, train mode* and basic mode; Enhanced G.8032 ring covers multicast packets; MSTP 8MSTI /RSTP
- Miss-wiring avoidance & Repowered auto ring restore (node failure protection)
- User friendly UI, including Auto topology drawing*; Complete CLI.
- Support LACP link aggregation, VLAN, QoS, IGMP v3/router port, GMRP*, GVRP*, DHCP server & client, DHCP Option 82 relay / server*, TACACS+*, INGRESS/EGRESS ACL L2/L3*, SSH/SSL*, IPv6, SMS
- Dual 9.5V~57VDC input(12V model) or Dual 44~57VDC input(48V model)
- N-key ** for configuration restore, backup and firmware upgrade
Lantech IPGS-3008 is a high performance L2+ all Gigabit switch with 8 10/100/1000T w/8 PoE 802.3af/at Injectors which provides L2 wire speed and advanced security function for network aggregation deployment. It delivers ITU G.8032 enhanced ring recovery less than 20ms for single ring, comprehensive QoS, VLAN, GVRP*, advanced security SSH/SSL*, TACACS+*, INGRESS/EGRESS ACL L2/L3*, IGMPv1/v2/v3/router port, DHCP server/relay , jumbo frame which are important features required in mid and large network. It also supports Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and LLDP for Ciscoworks to detect the switch info and to be shown on L2 map topology.
PoE at/af up to 8 Giga Ports with detection and scheduling
Lantech IPGS-3008 supports advanced PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling. PoE detection can detect if the connected PD is hanged then restart the PD; PoE scheduling is to allow pre-set power feeding schedule upon routine time table. Each PoE ports can be Enabled/disabled, get the voltage, current, Watt, and temperature info displayed on WebUI.
Loop protection; Auto ring repowered restore; Alert by email, trap, SMS
The IPGS-3008 also embedded several features for stronger and reliable network protection in an easy and intuitive way. When the pre-set ring configuration failed or looped by miss-wiring, Lantech IPGS-3008 is able to alert with the LED indicator and send out an email, trap or a SMS text. Repowered auto ring restore function (node failure protection) ensures the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back. The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back. This feature prevents the broken ring and keep ring alive without any re-configuration needed. Loop protection is also available to prevent the generation of broadcast storm when a dumb switch is inserted in a closed loop connection.
User friendly UI; Auto topology drawing*; DMI for dB value
The user friendly UI, innovative Auto topology drawing* and topology demo makes IPGS-3008 much easier to get hands-on. The switch also equips the RTC (real time clock) which can keep track of time always. The TX power/RX power raw data is automatically converted to dB values for installer, making it easier to calculate the fiber distance. The complete CLI enables professional engineer to configure setting by command line.
Enhanced G.8032 Ring < 20ms covering multicast packets for single ring recovery; Enhanced*/basic/auto*/train*mode; MSTP/RSTP
Lantech IPGS-3008 features enhanced G.8032 ring which can be self-healed in less than 20ms for single ring topology protection covering Multicast packets. It also supports various ring topologies that covers double ring, multi-chain (under enhanced ring*), train ring*, basic ring by easy setup than others. The innovative auto-Ring* configurator (auto mode) can calculate owner and neighbor in one step. It supports MSTP that allows RSTP over Vlan for redundant links with 8 MSTI.
DHCP server / client ; DHCP option 82 relay, port based*/Mac based DHCP*; DHCP Option 66*
It supports the standard DHCP server/client as well as DHCP option 82 relay. The port based DHCP* distribution can offer the same IP address on port base where there is need to replace the new device connecting to Lantech switches to avoid any network disruption. The DHCP Option 82 server* offers the convenience of policy setting on the switch. Mac based DHCP server* function binds a fixed IP address and a client Mac address to include dumb switches in DHCP network. It also supports DHCP Option 66*.
QoS by VLAN* for legacy device
QoS by VLAN* can allow switch to tag QoS by VLAN regardless the devices acknowledge QoS or not in which greatly enhance the bandwidth management in a network.
QinQ*, QoS QinQ* and GVRP* supported
It supports the QinQ, QoS QinQ, GVRP for large VLAN segmentation.
IGMPv3,GMRP*, router port, static multicast forwarding and multicast Ring protection
The unique multicast protection under enhanced G.8032 ring can offer immediate self-recovery instead of waiting for IGMP table timeout. It also supports IGMPv3, GMRP*, router port and static multicast forwarding binding by ports for video surveillance application.
Exported configuration text file; Factory reset button; CPU watchdog
The configuration file of Lantech IPGS-3008 can be exported in text file so that it can be edited and configured back to switch with ease for mass deployment. Factory reset button can restore the setting back to factory default and built-in watchdog design can automatically reboot the switch when CPU is found dead.
N-key** for back up, restore configuration and upgrade firmware
With N-key**, the configuration file can be mass auto backup, editable restored and auto upgrade firmware for easy maintenance.
Relay alarm and email/trap/SMS alerting
Featured with relay contact alarm function, the IPGS-3008 is able to connect with alarm system in case of power failure and port disconnection. In case of such event, it will send out email, SMS, trap alerting to predefined users.
Dual 12V~48V input with boost technology to 54V PoE output for 12V model, PoE budget 80W
Lantech IPGS-3008-12V is designed with dual input power at 9.5V~57VDC while IPGS-3008-48V allows with 44~57VDC input. The PoE budget for 12V input is 80W and for 24V input is 120W.
High reliability and extended working temperature
Lantech IPGS-3008 provides ±2000V EFT/SURGE and ±6000V contact ESD protection, which can reduce unstable situation caused by power line and Ethernet. It has high reliability and robustness coping with extensive EMI/RFI phenomenon, environmental vibration and shocks usually found in Automation, transportation, surveillance, Wireless backhaul, Semi-conductor factory and assembly lines.
The -E model can be used in extreme environments with an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C.
- 8 10/100/1000T w/8 PoE 802.3af/at Injectors (Total 8 Ports Switch)
- Embedded 8 PoE Injectors IEEE802.3af/at function to feed power up to 30W@54V; 15W @ 48V per port for active operation
- Dual 9.5V~57VDC power input for 12V model with PoE budget 80W at 12V input, 120W at 24V input
- Dual 45V~57VDC power input for 48V model with PoE budget 240W
- PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling for PD (power devices)
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 16Gbps
- 16K MAC address table
- 10KB Jumbo frame supported on all ports
- User friendly UI, Auto topology drawing*, topology demo, complete CLI for professional setting
- Enhanced G.8032 Ring protection in 20ms for single ring
- Support single ring, double ring*, multi-chain* topology with easy setup than ever
- Auto ring configuration*
- Basic mode compatible with 3rd party ERPS
- Covers multi-cast and data packets
- Provides EFT/SURGE protection ±2000 VDC for power line.
- Supports ±6000 VDC ESD contact protection
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) to keep track of time
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, per port provides 8 priority queues Port base, Tag Base and Type of Service Priority
- IEEE 802.1d STP*, IEEE 802.1w RSTP,802.1s MSTP VLAN redundancy with 8 MSTI
- 4K 802.1Q VLAN, Port based VLAN, GVRP*, QoS by VLAN*
- Supports IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, Cisco CDP; LLDP info can be viewed via Web/ Console/ LantechTM InstaConfig*/ LantechTM InstaView*
- DHCP server / client; DHCP Option 82 relay/ server*; Mac based DHCP*; Port based DHCP*
- Bandwidth Control
- Ingress packet filter and egress rate limit
- Broadcast/multicast packet filter control
- Relay alarm output system events
- Miss-wiring avoidance
- LED indicator
- Email, traps, or SMS notification
- Repowered auto ring restore
- Ensure the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back
- The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back
- TFTP/HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaConfig* for multiple upgrade
- Configuration backup and restoration
- Supports text configuration file for system quick installation
- N-key** for mass configuration auto-backup, editable restoration and auto firmware upgrade
- System Event Log, SMTP Email alert, SMS mobile (text) and SNMP Trap for alarm support; 32 RMON counters
- SSL*/SSH/ L2&L3*
- Port Security: MAC address entries/Filter/MAC-Port binding
- IP Security: IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder.
- Management access control with priority
- INGRESS/EGRESS ACL L2/L3*
- Login Security: IEEE802.1X/RADIUS*
- HTTPS for secure access to the web interface*
- Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application
- Multicast static forwarding for non- IGMP camera to prevent flooding; IGMP router port to assign query in ring and for reversed multicast video flow
- IGMPv1,v2,v3 with Query mode for multimedia
- Factory reset button to restore setting to factory default
- Watchdog design to auto reboot switch CPU is found dead
- IP30 metal housing with DIN rail and Wall-mount** design
|8350-986||IPGS-3008-48V||8 10/100/1000T w/8 PoE Mode A 802.3at/af 30W Managed Industrial Switch; dual 44~57VDC input; -20°C to 60°C|
|8350-987||IPGS-3008-48V-E||8 10/100/1000T w/8 PoE Mode A 802.3at/af 30W Managed Industrial Switch; dual 44~57VDC input; -40°C to 75°C|
|8350-988||IPGS-3008-12V||8 10/100/1000T w/8 PoE Mode A 802.3at/af 30W Managed Industrial Switch; dual 9.5V~57VDC input; -20°C to 60°C|
|8350-989||IPGS-3008-12V-E||8 10/100/1000T w/8 PoE Mode A 802.3at/af 30W Managed Industrial Switch; dual 9.5V~57VDC input; -40°C to 75°C|
|8850-100||N-key Configurator||RJ45 connector dongle for firmware upgrade, auto/editable configuration backup and restoration; -20°C to 60C|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – DIN Rail Power
|NDR-480 Series||480W Single Output Industrial Din Rail Power; 90-264VAC / 127-370VDC Input Range; Cooling by free air convection; RoHS2 ; Operating Temp. -20°C~70°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|NDR-240 Series||240W Single Output Industrial Din Rail Power; 90-264VAC / 127-370VDC Input Range; Cooling by free air convection; RoHS2 ; Operating Temp. -20°C~70°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|NDR-120 Series||120W Single Output Industrial Din Rail Power; 90-264VAC / 127-370VDC Input Range; Cooling by free air convection; RoHS2 ; Operating Temp. -20°C~70°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C; For 115VAC, please refer to derating curve on NDR-120 Series datasheet)|
|NDR-75 Series||75W Single Output Industrial Din Rail Power; 90-264VAC / 127-370VDC Input Range; Cooling by free air convection; RoHS2 ; Operating Temp. -20°C~70°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C; For 115VAC, please refer to derating curve on NDR-120 Series datasheet)|