IPGS-3408GSFP : Managed Switch
8 10/100/1000T PoE at + 4 1000M SFP L2+ Industrial Managed Switch w/ ITU G.8032 & PTP
- Support IEEE802.3at/af up to 30W per port
- PoE management incl. Detection and Scheduling
- Enhanced G.8032 ring protection < 20ms with easy configuration; Dynamic coupling ring; Aggregation ring*
- Miss-wiring avoidance & Repowered auto ring restore (node failure protection)
- User friendly UI, including auto topology drawing and DDM threshold monitoring with dB values***; Complete CLI
- Support LACP link aggregation, IGMP v3/router port, DHCP server & DHCP Option82 for Port&VLAN based DHCP distribution, Mac based DHCP server, QoS by VLAN, SSH/SSL, HTTPS, TACAS+*, ACL, IPv6, SMS
- Environmental Monitoring for temp., voltage & current*
Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP is a high performance L2+ (Gigabit uplink) switch with 8 10/100/1000T + 4 1000M SFP w/8 PoE 802.3af/at Injectors which provides L2 wire speed and advanced security function for network aggregation deployment. It delivers ITU G.8032 enhanced ring recovery less than 20ms including dynamic coupling ring, enhanced mode for easy configuration and aggregation ring*, comprehensive QoS, QoS by VLAN, advanced security including ACL L2/L3, SSH/SSL, Mac based DHCP server, DHCP Option 82, DHCP server, IGMPv1/v2/v3/router port, QinQ* (double tag VLAN) which are important features required in train and large network. It also supports Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and LLDP for Ciscoworks to detect the switch info and show on L2 map topology.
Lantech IPGS-5408GSFP features hardware-based PTP IEEE1588 v2 function which can allow 8 10/100/1000T uplinks to synchronize the network with precise accuracy (under 1μs). It has RTC (Real Time Clock) inside that can keep track of current time.
Compliant with 802.3af/at standard, the Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP is able to feed each PoE port up to 30 Watts@54 VDC providing the connected PD devices. Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP supports advanced PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling. PoE detection can detect if the connected PD is hang up then restart the PD; PoE scheduling is to allow pre-set power feeding schedule upon routine time table. Each PoE ports can be Enabled/disabled, get the voltage, current, Watt, and temperature info displayed on WebUI.
The IPGS-3408GSFP also embedded several features for stronger and reliable network protection in an easy and intuitive way. When the pre-set ring configuration failed or looped by miss-wiring, Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP is able to alert with the LED indicator and send out an email, traps or a SMS text. Repowered auto ring restore function (node failure protection) ensures the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back. The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back. This feature prevents the broken ring and keep ring alive without any re-configuration needed. Loop protection is also available to prevent the generation of broadcast storm when a dumb switch is inserted in a closed loop connection.
DHCP option 82 and relay agent function (port&vlan based DHCP distribution) can offer the same IP address on port base or vlan base where there is need to replace the new device connecting to Lantech switches to avoid any network disruption. The built-in DHCP Option 82 server offers the convenience of police setting on the switch. Mac based DHCP server function assigns an IP address according to its MAC address to include dumb switches in DHCP network.
The user friendly UI, innovative auto topology drawing and topology demo makes IPGS-3408GSFP much easier to get hands-on. The switch also equips the RTC (real time clock) which can keep track of time always. The IPGS-3408GSFP supports DMI interface that can correspond with DDM SFPs (Digital diagnostic monitor) to display the five parameters in Lantech’s UI, including optical output power, input power, temperature, laser bias current and transceiver supply voltage***. The TX power/RX power raw data is automatically converted to dB values for installer, making it easier to calculate the fiber distance. The complete CLI enables professional engineer to configure setting by command line.
Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP features enhanced G.8032 ring which can be self-healed in less than 20ms for ring/chain topologies which covers dynamic coupling ring & aggregation ring* protection. The innovative auto-Ring configurator (auto mode) can calculate owner and neighbor in one step. The enhanced mode and dynamic coupling mode ring configuration have never been easier. It supports MSTP that allows RSTP over Vlan for redundant links. The ITU G.8032 Ring and RSTP can be co-existed in the same switch with different ports for the most flexible protection.
The configuration file of Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP can be exported in text file so that it can be edited and configured back to switch with ease for mass deployment. The factory reset button can restore the setting back to factory default and built-in watchdog design can automatically reboot the switch when CPU is found dead. The USB slot allows user to backup/ restore configuration.
QoS by VLAN can allow switch to tag QoS by VLAN regardless the devices acknowledge QoS or not in which greatly enhance the bandwidth management in a network.
The IPGS-3408GSFP DIDO function can support additional open/close physical contact for designate applications besides Port / Power events, for example, DIDO function can trigger alarm if the switch was moved or stolen. In case of events, the IPGS-3408GSFP will immediately send an email & SMS text message to pre-defined addresses as well as SNMP Traps out. It provides 2DI and 2DO while disconnection of the specific port was detected; DO will activate the signal LED to alarm. DI can integrate the sensors for events and DO will trigger the alarm while sending alert information to IP network with email and traps.
The optional environmental monitoring can detect switch overall temperature, voltage and current where can send the SNMP traps, email and SMS alert when abnormal.
The Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP is designed with dual power supply at 12/24/48VDC. Featured with relay contact alarm function, the IPGS-3408GSFP is able to connect with alarm system in case of power failure. The IPGS-3408GSFP also provides ±4000V EFT and ±6000V ESD protection, which can reduce unstable situation caused by power line and Ethernet.
Lantech IPGS-3408GSFP features high reliability and robustness coping with extensive EMI/RFI phenomenon, environmental vibration and shocks usually found in factory, substation, steel automation, aviation, mining and process control. It is the best solution for Automation, transportation, surveillance, Wireless backhaul, Semi-conductor factory and assembly lines.
The -E model can be used in extreme environments with an operating temperature range of -40°C to 75°C.
- 8 10/100/1000T + 4 1000M SFP w/8 PoE 802.3af/at Injectors (Total 12 Ports Switch)
- Embedded 8 PoE Injectors IEEE802.3af/at function to feed power up to 30W@54V; 15W @ 48V per port for active operation
- PoE management including PoE detection and scheduling for PD (power devices)
- IEEE 1588 PTP v2 (under 1μs)
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 24Gbps
- 16K MAC address table
- DDM to support SFP diagnostic function***
- Automatically convert the raw data into dB values for TX power/RX power, making it easier to measure the fiber distance
- 9KB Jumbo frame on all ports
- User friendly UI, auto topology drawing, topology demo, complete CLI for professional setting
- Enhanced G.8032 Ring protection in 20ms < 256 switches
- Support various ring/chain topologies, including dynamic coupling ring& aggregation ring*
- Enhanced G.8032 ring configuration with ease
- Auto ring configuration(auto mode) for single ring
- Co-exist with RSTP on different ports
- Aggregation ring for ring redundancy and bandwidth combination*
- Provides EFT protection ±4000 VDC for power line.
- Supports ±6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- LACP load balancing to distribute the load*
- Built-in RTC (Real Time Clock) to keep track of time
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, per port provides 8 priority queues Port base, Tag Base and Type of Service Priority
- IEEE 802.1d STP, IEEE 802.1w RSTP,802.1s MSTP VLAN redundancy
- 4K 802.1Q VLAN, Port based VLAN, GVRP**, QinQ*
- Supports IEEE 802.1ab LLDP, Cisco CDP; LLDP info can be viewed via Web/ Console/ LantechTM InstaConfig**/ LantechTM InstaView**
- DHCP server / client / DHCP Option 82 relay / DHCP Option 82 server for Port&Vlan based DHCP distribution
- Mac based DHCP server to assign IP address that includes dumb switches in DHCP network
- Bandwidth Control
- Ingress packet filter and egress rate limit
- Broadcast/multicast packet filter control
- Relay alarm output system events
- Miss-wiring avoidance
- LED indicator
- Email, traps, or SMS notification
- Repowered auto ring restore
- Ensure the switches in a ring to survive after power breakout is back
- The status can be shown in NMS when each switch is back
- TFTP/HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaConfig** for multiple upgrade; USB for auto restore/backup
- System Event Log, SMTP Email alert, SMS mobile (text) and SNMP Trap for alarm support; 32 RMON counters
- SSL/SSH/ACL L2&L3
- Port Security: MAC address entries/Filter/MAC-Port binding
- IP Security: IP address security management to prevent unauthorized intruder.
- Management access control with priority
- Login Security: IEEE802.1X/RADIUS
- HTTPS for secure access to the web interface
- Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow (MVR) with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application
- Multicast static route for non- IGMP camera to prevent flooding; IGMP router port to assign query in ring and for reversed multicast video flow
- Multicast VLAN registration* for metro video
- IGMPv1,v2,v3 with Query mode for multi media; GMRP**
- Factory reset button to restore setting to factory default
- Watchdog design to auto reboot switch CPU is found dead
- Optional environmental monitoring for system input voltage, current, ambient temperature
- Supports DIDO (Digital Input/Digital Output)
- IP30 metal housing with DIN rail and Wall-mount** design
|Management||SNMP v1 v2c, v3/ Web/Telnet/CLI|
|SNMP MIB||RFC 1215 Traps MIB,
RFC 1213 MIBII
RFC 1158 MIBII
RFC 1157 SNMP MIB,
RFC 1493 Bridge MIB,
RFC 1573 IF MIB
RFC 2674 VLAN MIB,
Partial RFC 1643 EtherLike,
Partial RFC 1757 RMON,
RFC 2674 Q-Bridge MIB; Bridge MIB,
RFC 2790 Host Resource MIB
|ITU G.8032||Support ITU G.8032 v2/2012 for Ring protection in less than 20ms for self-heal recovery (basic mode)
Support various ring/chain topologies
Includes dynamic coupling ring & aggregation ring*
Enhanced G.8032 ring configuration with ease
Co-exist with RSTP on different ports
|Per Port PoE Status||On/ Off, voltage, current, watts, temperature|
|PTP v2||Support hardware-based IEEE1588 PTPv2 in 1μs with 8 10/100/1000T|
|User friendly UI||
|Port Trunk with LACP||LACP Port Trunk: 8 Trunk groups/Maximum 8 trunk members
Aggregation ring for ring redundancy and bandwidth combination*
|LLDP||Supports LLDP to allow switch to advise its identification and capability on the LAN|
|CDP||Cisco Discovery Protocol for topology mapping|
|Environmental Monitoring**||System status for input voltage, current and ambient temperature to be shown in GUI and sent alerting if any abnormal status(-M models)|
|VLAN||Port Based VLAN
IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN (256 entries)/ VLAN ID (Up to 4K, VLAN ID can be assigned from 1 to 4096.)
GVRP(256 groups)**, QinQ
|Spanning Tree||Supports IEEE802.1d Spanning Tree and IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree|
|Quality of Service||The quality of service determined by port, Tag and IPv4 Type of service, IPv4 Differentiated Services Code Points – DSCP|
|Class of Service||Support IEEE802.1p class of service, per port provides 8 priority queues|
|QoS by VLAN||Tagged QoS by VLAN for all devices in the network|
|Login Security||Supports IEEE802.1X Authentication/RADIUS|
|Port Mirror||Support 3 mirroring types: “RX, TX and Both packet”|
|Network Security||Support 10 IP addresses that have permission to access the switch management and to prevent unauthorized intruder.
802.1X access control for port based and MAC based authentication/MAC-Port binding
Management access control with priority
256 Policy based Access Control List
SSL/ SSH for Management
HTTPS for secure access to the web interface
TACACS+ for Management Authentication*
|IGMP||Support IGMP snooping v1,v2,v3; Supports IGMP static route; 256 multicast groups; IGMP router port ; IGMP query; GMRP**|
|MVR||Static multicast forwarding forward reversed IGMP flow (MVR) with multicast packets binding with ports for IP surveillance application|
|Bandwidth Control||Support ingress packet filter and egress packet limit.
The egress rate control supports all of packet type.
Ingress filter packet type combination rules are Broadcast/Multicast/Flooded Unicast packet, Broadcast/Multicast packet, Broadcast packet only and all types of packet.
The packet filter rate can be set an accurate value through the pull-down menu for the ingress packet filter and the egress packet limit.
|RTC||Built-in Real Time Clock to keep track of time always|
|Flow Control||Supports Flow Control for Full-duplex and Back Pressure for Half-duplex|
|System Log||Supports System log record and remote system log server|
|SMTP/Text SMS||Supports SMTP Server and 8 e-mail accounts for receiving event alert; can send SMS text alert via mobile|
|Relay Alarm||Provides one relay output for port breakdown, power fail and alarm.
Alarm Relay current carry ability: 1A @ DC24V
|SNMP Trap||Up to 10 trap stations; trap types including:
|DHCP||Provide DHCP Client/ DHCP Server/DHCP Option 82/Port based&VLAN based DHCP distribution (DHCP relay agent)|
|Mac based DHCP Server||Assign IP address by Mac that can include dumb switch in DHCP network|
|DNS||Provide DNS client feature and support Primary and Secondary DNS server.|
|SNTP||Supports SNTP to synchronize system clock in Internet|
|Firmware Update||Supports TFTP firmware update, TFTP backup and restore; HTTP firmware upgrade; LantechTM InstaConfig** for multiple upgrade|
upload and download
|Supports text configuration file for system quick installation; Support factory reset button to restore all settings back to factory default; USB for auto restore/backup|
|IfAlias||Each port allows an alphabetic string of 128-byte assigned as its own unique name via the SNMP or CLI interface|
|8350-611||IPGS-3408GSFP||8 10/100/1000T PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 1000M SFP L2+ PTP Managed Industrial PoE Switch; -20°C to 60°C|
|8350-612||IPGS-3408GSFP-E||8 10/100/1000T PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 1000M SFP L2+ PTP Managed Industrial PoE Switch; -40°C to 75°C|
|8350-613||IPGS-3408GSFP-M||8 10/100/1000T PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 1000M SFP L2+ PTP Managed Industrial PoE Switch; Environmental monitoring; -20°C to 60°C|
|8350-614||IPGS-3408GSFP-M-E||8 10/100/1000T PoE at/af up to 30W + 4 1000M SFP L2+ PTP Managed Industrial PoE Switch; Environmental monitoring; -40°C to 75°C|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – 55VDC DIN Rail Power for 802.3at Applications
|AD1240-48S-5||48~56VDC, 4.3A, Wide AC Input, Build-in fan Cooled, DIN Rail or Wall Mounted, RoHS, Operating Temp. -20°C~50°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|AD1360-48S-5||48~56VDC, 6.5A, Wide AC Input, Build-in fan Cooled, DIN Rail or Wall Mounted, RoHS, Operating Temp. -20°C~50°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
|AD1500-48S-5||48~56VDC, 9A, Wide AC Input, Build-in fan Cooled, DIN Rail or Wall Mounted, RoHS, Operating Temp. -20°C~50°C (ambient, derating each output at 2.5% per degree from 50°C ~ 70°C)|
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES – Mini GBIC (SFP)
|Model name||Description||Model name||Description|
|8330-188||LTSFP-1000BX-10KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)||8330-162||MINI GBIC 1000SX (LC/0.5km) Transceiver|
|8330-189||LTSFP-1000BX-10KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)||8330-163||MINI GBIC 1000SX2 (LC/2km) Transceiver|
|8330-186||LTSFP-1000BX-20KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)||8330-165||MINI GBIC 1000LX (LC/10km) Transceiver|
|8330-187||LTSFP-1000BX-20KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)||8340-0591||MINI GBIC 1000LHX (LC/40km) Transceiver|
|8330-180||LTSFP-1000BX-40KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)||8330-166||MINI GBIC 1000XD (LC/50km) Transceiver|
|8330-182||LTSFP-1000BX-40KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)||8330-169||MINI GBIC 1000XD (LC/60km) Transceiver|
|8330-181||LTSFP-1000BX-60KM Transceiver (WDM 1310)||8330-167||MINI GBIC 1000ZX (LC/80km) Transceiver|
|8330-183||LTSFP-1000BX-60KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)||8330-170||MINI GBIC 1000EZX (120km) Transceiver|
|8330-184||LTSFP-1000BX-80KM Transceiver (WDM 1490)||8330-168||MINI GBIC 1000T (100m) Transceiver|
|8330-185||LTSFP-1000BX-80KM Transceiver (WDM 1550)||All SFP P/N# ended with D are with DDM function|