OPC UA Server Gateway with MQTT Support for SIMATIC S7 Controllers
uaGate SI makes data integration easier than ever before.
The gateway supports the connection of SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500 controllers from Siemens and uses the OPC UA standard for a simple and secure data integration of new and existing plants in higher-level management systems, such as ERP, MES or SCADA systems.
In addition, uaGate SI also offers MQTT Publisher functionality, enabling direct integration of PLC data into private or public IoT cloud applications on the IT side. The generic MQTT implementation supports the use of a large number of different cloud providers. Similar to the OPC UA standard, MQTT also supports various security mechanisms such as encrypted connections, certificates and user authentication, thus contributing to a high level of data security.
With this functionality, uaGate SI is a compact, secure, future-oriented and proven gateway for data integration.
Access to Siemens PLC Data from OPC UA Applications
- Access to SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500 controllers
- Support of optimized data blocks in SIMATIC S7-1200 and S7-1500 controllers
- Integration of higher-level management systems like ERP, MES or SCADA using integrated OPC UA Server providing open, platform-independent and market-proven communication
- Easy local and global access to field data and routing through firewalls
- Especially dedicated to retrofit upgrades, thus protecting former investments
- No need for software updates, operating system patches and PC updates resulting in years of failure-free operation
- No PLC programming or dedicated PC required
Optimized for Siemens Integration
- Symbolic name import from Siemens TIA Portal and SIMATIC STEP 7 projects
- Namespace configuration by browsing of SIMATIC S7 1200/1500 variables
- Easy setup of OPC UA Server requiring only a few steps for accessing Siemens PLC data
- Web interface for gateway configuration
- Physically separated interfaces and separate configuration rights for OT and IT networks preventing intrusions
- Supporting security standards as SSL/TLS and X.509 certificates
- OPC UA compliant data encryption and user authentification
- Security supported for MQTT communication with private and public clouds